Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Plenty of pictures!!

I have plenty of pictures that I owe you!! I'm so bad about posting pictures.
I am going to start with the lovely Jaime and the awesome package she sent me which I received on April 23rd.
Oh the excitement! I couldn't wait to open it up!!How did she know I have a thing for bags? I do. I have plenty of them already but who can't use more?

A yummy new magazine with some great new foodie ideas.These Ketchup chips lasted about 5 seconds before I ate them. Ha! I enjoyed every single awesome bite of them, too. I can't seem to find them around here anymore. So good!!
Here is the rest of the awesome goodies. And I am not sure why blogger decided to turn this picture on me. I can't figure it out and it is really annoying the heck out of me. I have tried to fix it but it keeps going back. Ugh!! Also the Magnet? I didn't have a Canada magnet and I am so happy to have it. I collect magnets, too!!
This was my first cross border exchange and I did enjoy it. I however, didn't mail my package until today. Which is horrible of me. And I feel terrible about it. I just hope that Jaime enjoys my package as much as I enjoyed hers.

Next is a picture of me taken on April 22nd the day of Stars on Ice. I was 225 pounds which is about 20 pound lighter then the picture I have posted right now on my blog. And 10 pounds heavier then I am right now.
Why yes...I am dressed up to go to Stars on Ice. Why do you ask? *Giggle*

Notice the dresses hanging up behind me? The one to my left I hated and that was my back up for the wedding. The one to my right I loved and wore to the bridal shower a few days later. It's actually too big but I wore it anyway. I bought it two years ago for another wedding and hate to part with it. It' a beautiful dress.


And here it is. The dress I worked my tail off to get into for the wedding. I don't actually LIKE how I look in this picture. Kind of awkward but this is my picture. And no sausage. And I didn't have to squeeze myself into spanx to smooth things out. And I'm not wearing nylons. I hate nylons. Ha!!


And this is the last picture, taken this past Saturday. I was feeling pretty good and thought I would take it. I was happy to be able to walk into Old Navy and buy clothes for the first time in about 5 years and was wearing one of the shirts. We were getting ready to go out to dinner with my Mom.

That about does it for now for pictures. I'll have more after the Nascar race on the 27th. Can't wait!! That will be a BLAST!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I have been so bad about posting and reading blogs. Your pictures look great. Your so lucky to have tried ketchup chips. They don't sell them here. I have a friend who is originally from Cananda she's going to bring me some back when she goes there in August. I can't wait to try them. Congrats on your weight loss. Your doing so great.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I loved doing my cross border exchange, so much fun putting the package together AND really exciting to see all the cool stuff sent to me!

I think you look great in your dress, it's really cute. :)

Phoenix said...

You're looking lovely, my dear! Pretty dress!

Samantha said...

Great photos! And I love Canadian Living too. I actually bought it instead of Cosmo a few times just for the recipes and the delicious looking food on the front haha!!

Jaime said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Glad you liked it girlie! I try to make the stuff both fun and useful!

I collect magnets from places I've been too...

Suzi Storm said...

I am so happy for you and so proud about the dress!! You look FANTASTIC!! And you are seriously as cute as a button. I mean that in a cute, sexy way too, not the way your grandmother would say it. ;)