Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Didn't really think I had to update

Not sure if I LOVE the new Weight Watchers program or not. I feel like I'm eating too much. Those extra points...they always get me in trouble. Not sure what the scale is going to say on Friday. That was always my problem before. Those damn extra points. Ugh!!

I'm PMSing like no ones business.

Check out this blog I found. It makes me realize I'm not alone. I have a lot of issues with...um...well loose skin. I'm not going to lie. I have it. I lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. And it ain't pretty.

And now check out this website. There are so many shirts I want.

I want this week to be over with like you would not believe. And it's not even Wednesday.

3 comments:

safire said...

Good luck with everything. I was PMS'ing last week so I can totally relate. I wanted to eat salty, sweet and everything in between.

marisol said...

Good luck with your weigh in on Friday! I know you are scared of this new plan but it works. I too was used to the old one and was hesitant at first.

ThunderThighs said...

I hear ya hunny!! I've been PMSing, D(during)MSing and probably will be A(after)MSing! lol! And I LOVE that website! I've seen it before and love the quotes on the shirts.