Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 70th Birthday

Today is April 1st. Today is my father’s 70th Birthday. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly 15 years since he passed away. So far I’m handling it all pretty well.

I’ve decided that I need to start going back to weight watchers meetings again. I was doing the whole online thing but I really don’t think that is working for me. I’m probably going to gain again this week because of last Sunday. I need the accountability right now. So I am going to go back to my Saturday meetings and Saturday weigh in.

Planning to hit the gym tomorrow night. Wednesday is grocery night so by the time we get home, unpack everything and eat it’s already close to 8pm.

Hope to update again tonight. Want to talk about “The Biggest Loser”. Another great episode!!

1 comment:

Pheonix said...

Aw, hugs today. :)