Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am worth more then a number on the scale

It looks like I’m going to be up 2 pounds at weigh in today. I’m a little upset about it because I didn’t think I deserved TWO pounds. I don’t have weigh in until 11am (my time) so we’ll see what happens. I was pretty upset about it and the first thing I wanted to do was eat crap.

But hopefully I’ll be able to control myself and get through it. I am worth more then a number on the scale.

Speaking of scales, I am thinking of getting a new one. I stopped (on my way to work some overtime ) this morning at the store and was looking at them. They have a weight watchers one that I think I might pick up. It gives you your starting weight, current weight, weight lost and your goal weight. It wasn’t too much money $36 so I am going to talk to the hubby. I spent much more on my current scale (with BMI) 5 years ago or so.

Well I’m off to work my overtime.

It’s already GORGEOUS here in Connecticut!! Be jealous.

1 comment:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

You will get much further, my friend, if you take words like "hopefully" out of your vocabulary (the other I will jump all over is "try").

Check out the difference:

But hopefully I’ll be able to control myself and get through it. I am worth more then a number on the scale.

But I’ll be able to control myself and get through it. I am worth more then a number on the scale.