Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013





The husband and I watched "Looper" last night. It was excellent. I also enjoyed the last of the junk food for awhile. 2013 I'll be eating clean again and start kicking my own ass.

I started off this morning with a little Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga. I made it to midnight last night for the first time in 3 years, so I slept in. I didn't feel like running outside in the freezing cold garage and I didn't really feel like heading down to the gym either, so I decided 60 minutes of some Bob Harper would feel good.

My stomach is already sore and I know tomorrow I'm going to really be in some pain. But, it's all part of kicking ass in 2013. 

Now, I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the day before I have to go back to work. But, I'm glad the mad rush for the end of the year is finally over and I'm looking forward to the slow down of January. 

What did you do today to work up a sweat?
What did you do last night to ring in the new year?



3 comments:

Treesa said...

way to get started right away!! i always find it so difficult to start on New Year's Day! i'll be hopefully junk food free starting tomorrow! :)

christina said...

I started chalean this week so this morning was a 3 mile run and this evening was my date with chalean.

Carolina John said...

My mantra is to be "lean and clean in 2013", going vegan and playing it cool. Good luck!