Friday, January 4, 2013

Hungry for a Change

On New Years Day, the husband and I watched this movie on Netflix


It was really amazing and opened up my eyes on what I really have been doing wrong this past year.

In the movie, there was a man named Jon Gabriel who I had lost over 200 pounds WITHOUT DIETING and I was really interested in his book. So I ordered it. And I haven't been able to put it down.

EVERYTHING he says makes total since to me. I am so sick and tired of dieting. Honestly. I don't want to count points or calories anymore. So, we'll see.

Even you don't want to read the book, check out the movie. It really makes a lot of sense. 


6 comments:

Treesa said...

i would definitely be interested in reading this book... i am so sick of dieting too! thank you for the recommendation!! :)

Karen Q said...

I just bought the Kindle version and added the movie to my Instant Queue :)

christina said...

Thank you for sharing this - I watched it last night and it was the reminder I needed! Im so sick of being on a freaking diet.

Oh and it totally inspired me to get a juicer today - we had so much fun trying different things today!

Rosie said...

What's the book about? Eating clean unprocessed food?

Unknown said...

I just watched this because of your post and loved it as well :)

Carolina John said...

Hungry for change is the name of the movie? must add now. cool, thanks for that!