Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's going on?!

I finally finally FINALLY saw the 230's! I weighed in at 239.2 last week. Woohoo! Talk about exciting. I was thrilled!

I had planned on getting back to the gym tonight but I just dread going at night. I really want to get back to going in the morning. I am going to try. I just don't like coming home, eating and then going back out to the gym. I don't like having a full stomach. Blah!! I did workout at home tonight and even though I wasn't really into the weights, I was totally into the running. I am really enjoying the running. STILL!!

And how about "The Biggest Loser"?! WOW! Everyone looked amazing. But is it me or did Tracey look a bit too thin?! I was happy that Rebecca won the at home prize because I loved her. I didn't like the blonde hair though. And I wanted Rudy to win because he's from Connecticut and I'm in Connecticut but Danny looked great and I was happy with him winning, too. I cried through most of the episode. I'm a dork like that.

I joined this awesome website that my sister told me about called paperbackswap.com and I love it. I am big book reader and you can get rid of books you don't want and get more books! All you do is pay for postage. I already sent out 3 books and got my first book!! I went to the used bookstore last weekend and picked up 2 new Sookie Stackhouse books (I'm almost down with the 2nd one) plus 2 other books for the price I would pay for one new book. It's unreal!!

Hubby and I are going to (finally) start our Christmas shopping this weekend. I know-we're slow.

We had our first snow storm of the season yesterday. Ugh. I hate snow. I am not sure why I live here either. Not a snow gal at all.

I'm beat. Whew!

4 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

I totally agree with you about Tracy! She is just a very intense person I guess... Haha. I even thought rebecca was looking a little to thin... But I dunno. I thought dannys story about watching bl at his gym was funny! No one recognized him!

purple_moonflower said...

Tracy was a bit on the scary...even though you could tell that she has been lifting weights, lost a lot of weight, but she just looked off. Maybe it was because she lost a lot of weight in her face?? Not sure.

Melis.sa said...

Woot woot! Awesome job!!

Yeah, i was glad that tracy didn't win. I like Rebecca, just not her hair :)

Honey B. said...

I thought Rebecca looked amazing! But something was wrong with Tracey, my husband said she looked like she had cancer.