Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm in baby!!

Kaboom!

I'm in baby! In the the 190's that is! Woohoo!! I'm down 2.6 pounds this week and was so excited to see 197.6 pounds on the scale I had to get off and on it a few times to make sure it was right. I would have been happy to see 199.8 pounds. Hee!

I plan on staying in the 100's thank you very much. And don't plan on EVER going back into the 200's EVER AGAIN!

It was another week of 4 days at the gym and I managed to eat pretty much all my points nearly every day (okay so Sunday I had 5 left over but come on I went out that night) so I guess if I keep doing what I'm doing I should be at goal by....? Who cares! I'm not going to put any restraints on myself. I'm going to enjoy it and keep on, keeping on.

Tonight the hubby and I are going out. We're going to a party. I'm bringing some beers. I'm hoping to be a good girl and not eat anything bad. It's a NASCAR party (enough out of you Suzi haha) so I'm sure I'll be having myself a good time. So if you follow me on twitter you probably won't have to listen to my "annoyingness" tonight NASCAR-wise. Or not. We'll see. I may drunk tweet. Oh won't that be fun? I'll be with my PEOPLE tonight. Except my husband. Who hates racing. Not sure why he agreed to go but whatever. Should be fun. Heehee. Okay-my nerding out is done (Suzi).

I'm out peeps. Have a great weekend! Muah!!

11 comments:

Katie Warren said...

That's awesome! way to go. I can't wait to see a 1 on the scale before the rest of my weight!

katie
www.freakingawesomebody.blogspot.com

Sammy Sue said...

That's so awesome! Congrats!

Karla said...

Your are rocking it girl!!! Congrat!

Phoenix said...

Oh my God!!! Congratulations! You didn't just get into the 190s, you LEAPED there! Way to go! So proud of you!

Unknown said...

way to go!!!! :) That's awesome! You've inspired me to be good this week! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!Great loss for the week!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

eeeeekkkkk --- I totally want to jump up and down right and call you! I can only imagine the pure excitement you felt! CONGRATULATIONS on such amazing results, on such amazing hard work!

Crystal said...

YAY I'm so happy for your!! Congrats on a wicked loss!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations! Reaching the 190's is a fantastic accomplishment. I am so far off that I will probably experience the same joy when I reach the 290's. You're getting closer to those size 8's. Great work.

karen said...

YOU are fandamtabulous .... even if Blake doesn't realize it yet ;)

ElleBee said...

Whooohoooo!! Hello Onederland!

Congrats Sarah, what a huge accomplishment, so proud of you girl!:)