Friday, December 16, 2011

The big girl coat

Official weigh in?

166.8 pounds. I lost 2.6 pounds after following Weight Watchers for a week. Counting my points and exercising 3 times last week. Not too bad. I'll take that again next week thank you very much. Ha! I'll be happy with a pound next week.

I have Christmas party tomorrow night. And my Mom's 70th Birthday party on Sunday. So. Anyway.

Today I got a french manicure. And a "big girl" coat. By that I mean a coat that isn't 3 sizes too big and doesn't have Eeyore on it. I've been wearing this same coat since 1998. No joke. The other winter coat I have is missing buttons. This new coat is nice. I love it. A bit pricey, but worth it. I needed it.

I also had the best run I've had since I probably started running again today. I ran 10:47 mile. I've been having a hate/hate relationship with my running and I needed it today. I'm in love with running again.

2 comments:

MojoMissy said...

yay you! You inspired me and I'm going to get a mani today too. I need a pick me up. Hope you enjoy your visit with your mom!

Phoenix said...

You all look beautiful! I'm so glad your mom's party was a success. She looks very happy to be with her loving daughters! :)