Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking forward

Just like most people, starting January 1st, 2012 I am getting back on track with EVERYTHING 100%.

What does that mean? Well, I will be working out 5-6 days week. That means running, using the Bowflex, etc. I haven't even tried out my new Kettlebells or medicine balls yet. Of course, with my Mom here it's been hard to do that. But I'm not using it as a an excuse. I have been working out. Just not as much as I want to.

I will be eating clean 90% of the time (hey, I have a few things I enjoy that aren't considered clean). And I will be tracking EVERYTHING I eat. Weight Watchers style. Of course, I started getting back on track a few weeks ago and lost 2.8 pounds. But I wasn't awesome on Christmas. And I have only worked out twice this week so far. So. Anyway.

My back is pretty much awesome again. I haven't trusted myself to run so I have been staying away until I felt the time was right. And tomorrow it will be.

I also plan to blog more. A lot more. I miss it. 2012 is going to be fantastic. I have few awesome things coming up. I have a fundraiser in February for Autism. I'm looking to raise $250 but of course I would love to raise more. And in June I have the Warrior Dash!! That should be a BLAST!!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

You will love the warrior dash, everybody does. those things are fantastic.

I put on considerable weight during the holidays as well and am already working to get rid of it, to the tune of 2.8 lbs down already myself! Great job.