Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GO VOTE!!

I didn't sleep too well on Sunday night. I'm not sure if it was the time change or what, but something was up. I kept waking up thinking that I had overslept. And never mind when the sun started to come up. That REALLY confused the hell out of me.

Needless to say I had to use today as a rest day for my workout. Not that I can even remember the last time I ran or worked out on a Monday. But still.

After my salad from Moe's yesterday, it was awesome to finally get my mouth on one from Chipotle for lunch today.

This is the salad to end all salads my blog friends. Seriously.

Today it was really cold and I don't like that. It's clearly too cold for me to be running in the garage so I'll have to start getting back to the gym for my workouts. Which is fine. It's probably a better idea. Healthier, too, so that I'm not stuck in the cold air, etc. And I think I work harder when I'm at the gym.

The husband and I are talking about buying a house again. We could have a baby in the apartment, but we both think it's time to get out. It's been 16 years since we moved in. It's just time.

And finally, to all my US friends, I hope you went out and voted today. I don't care who you voted for, just DO IT!!

No comments: