Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunday, Funday

After my run yesterday, I came upstairs from the garage to STARVING and wanted oatmeal. I found this.

That was not going to work for me at all!! Lucky for me, my wonderful husband went out and got me this.


PHEW!! I needed my oatmeal.

After breakfast (same as Saturday so I didn't take a picture) we showered and decided to head out and run a few errands. First stop? Costco! I have been wanting to join for awhile and we finally did.

I seriously LOVE that store. We spent two hours in there and bought the above items. $140 worth of stuff. There was so much I wanted to buy that we didn't. Can we say COFFEE? Like I need more coffee. You can't really make out the 24 pack of Monster Energy Drink under there, but it's there. That's my husbands.

After Costco, we hit up Target. And my husband promptly bought all of this.

This is Unreal Candy. If you have never heard of it, it's the best. Of course candy isn't GOOD for you, but if you want to eat candy, I suggest you eat this. It's all natural. No fake crap in here.

We walked around Target for awhile and finally decided to get something to eat. Since the husband eats at Moe's all the time and I am such a fan of Chipotle, I decided to give Moe's a shot.

It was good, but not spicy enough. I want it to burn my nose hair right off and make my lips catch on fire. Seriously.

The husband was pretty annoyed at me with all my picture taking.

That smile is totally fake.

Do you like Chipotle or Moe's? Or have you not tried either one?

Do you like spicy food?

Do you belong to Costco?


No comments: