Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Dance

This week was one of the best weeks I've had food wise. I counted everything I ate. I was tempted to eat anything I hadn't planned to eat. And when I was stressed or upset, I didn't reach for a bag of cookies or a doughnut or anything I knew was horrible for my body.

And with that, I managed to lose 3.2 pounds!! I'm so proud and happy with myself, too. I still have a long way to go to lose the 30+ pounds I put on this year, but I know I'm finally moving in the right direction. It feels really good, too.  Counting Weight Watchers points is really the thing that WORKS for me and my body is rewarding me with the weight loss.

This week is going to be tough, too.  I have my Birthday on Sunday which I'm going to and not overindulge TOO much. However with that being said, Monday I know working is planning a little something something for me (thanks work bff for that heads up) so I have to try and be careful with that, too. And of course, Thursday is Thanksgiving. All of this in the same week. I'm going to try and workout as much as possible this week for activity points. I'm going to need them.

I'm off from work today. Tomorrow my Mom comes to visit and I'm excited. It's been almost a year since she was last here and I can't wait to see her. Unfortunately her visit isn't just to see her daughters. My Aunt, her sister, is very sick and I don't think she is going to be around for Christmas.

My husband gave me my Birthday present yesterday. It's a brand new laptop. I love it. It's awesome and just what I wanted. I knew my I.T. guy husband would get just what I wanted!!

I did hit the gym this morning for a 3.5 mile run which felt good. I had to push myself to go, but was so happy I went.

The house dream is moving forward. We applied for the loan so now we wait and see what we can afford. It's so exciting and scary at the same time!!

Now I need to get my butt in gear and get cleaning!!

What did you do for a workout today?

Do your parents/family live near you? How often do you see them?

2 comments:

christina said...

woohoo congrats on the weightloss this week! Sounds like it was a great week!

Yesterday I did some speed training but I already overslept and missed my before work run :(

Unknown said...

Sometimes it is really hard to stick to the certain regime, especially when it comes to diet and working out. Lack of food makes you exhausted and you have no strength for exercising. Still, I have found a solution. Athletes usually take dietary supplements, the same could be done by other people, you just have to find the supp which is best for you. In my case it is Navy Seal Formula manufactured by MGNutritionals. Just 2 capsules 30 minutes before workout - and you are full of energy!