Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This week is dragging

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!

I have a lot I want to blog about, but I'm really tired tonight.

I did join a new gym that is like 2 seconds from my house and I really love it. I need to get into the weights again instead of just running. Don't get me wrong, I loved my old gym, but it's so close to my house. I got up this morning, worked out and came home to shower. I used to shower at the gym. Not anymore. It was amazing.

Requested photo of the size 10 dress (sorry it's so crappy it was taken on with my phone):

I also had some really fancy heels with the dress. I love shoes now. Who would have thought?

Can't wait for this week to be over!! It feels like it's dragging!!

3 comments:

Miss No Name said...

You look great as a size 10!

An Oldie said...

Great job. You look absolutely amazing.

Melissa said...

Just wanted to tell you that you look amazing!!! keep up the good work!!