Tuesday, February 1, 2011

50 miles

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog yesterday. And even though I struggled through another day and had a miserable nights sleep and ate more then I should have, I happened to notice that according to dailymile.com I logged 50 miles last month.

I had to stop and smile. So even though I feel like I'm struggling and having a hard time, I logged 50 miles last month. I didn't log 50 miles this time last year.

I'm trying to make a few big decisions in my life right now.

And this weather. I am so over the snow.

I hope to get back to the gym on Thursday. We're getting more ice and snow tonight. If I don't work tomorrow (which I'm thinking I won't with ice on the way) I will probably try to log some miles on my treadmill at home. But I NEED to get back to the gym.

I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about eating the candy that I've eaten. It's not like I've stuffed myself silly. But it's just not something I want to slip back into. I was miserable at 240 pounds. And even more miserable at 287. You see where I'm going with this.

So thank you again. I appreciate more then you know.

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

That's a great milestone! You should set up a little tracker. You will be amazed at how far you'll go over the year. I hit 1000 miles on Christmas morning and it was the greatest gift I got.

You're doing GREAT! We all get down but I know you'll come back from this better than ever,

Anonymous said...

Great Job 50 miles is huge running has so fallen to they way side for me. I am envious!

Carolina John said...

50 miles is a really good month! Well done. Keep those miles burning and you won't have to worry about the candy.

Anonymous said...

50 miles is totally awesome, you are totally doing to rock the 1/2 mathron in March. Sorry to hear about all the frustration you've been dealing with when it comes to the weather.