Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I did last night

So. I think I sort of signed for a race last night. No, I don't THINK I signed up, I know I did.

I'm actually really excited about it. Not only does it give me something to train for over the next few months, but I also get to meet Suzi and Marissa. Plus there were other ladies there that I don't know but am looking forward to meeting.

The race is the Boilermaker and it's July 14th. That gives me PLENTY of time to train. I had less time to rain for my half marathon in 2011. I'm really excited and can't wait to get started.

What did you do last night?

4 comments:

christina said...

I sucked it up and did 5 miles on the treadmill last night - hate treadmill running! Today was up early to meet my training partner for tough mudder for our first official training. OMG I cant lift my arms and ALL I can think about is taking a nap! Great job signing up for a race!

Anonymous said...

I want to sign up for the Boilermaker and come out and meet you all!!!!

Karen Q said...

You're kidding, right?!? You do realize that that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to me it's ridiculous, right?!? (I actually used to live there and volunteer at the host site when that's where my birth father was in residence) No way I'm signing up because I don't run ... but DAMN I want to be there just to finally meet you!!!

Carolina John said...

Cool! That will be good motivation for you. Keep it up!