Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a bunch of new jeans

So I have these jeans that my ex coworker/friend gave me last year when she had already lost a bunch of weight. They are nice jeans, Eddie Bauer actually. So they aren't cheap. I've never been able to get them up past my hips never mind close to buttoned.

I can button them now. I can't zip them yet but that's a start. I'm super happy about it. Which then made me drag out all my older jeans and try them on. They were all getting super tight and now they are fit fine. They are all 20's (with a couple of 18's in there) but it's like I went shopping because I have a bunch of new jeans to wear to work now. And I thought I would have to go shopping. Ha!!

Speaking of shopping I stopped to return a shirt I had gotten a couple months ago that I just didn't like and I fell in love with this dress. I almost bought it. I might go back and get it. It was only $29.99. It was a misses dress and sleeveless. I loved showing off my arms not that long ago. It was a very nice dress.

Am I the only one that is over Mariah Carey? Blah.

2 comments:

karen said...

Hooray for "new" clothes! And go get that dress!!! Added incentive to get to where you feel awesome about those arms again :)

Amy said...

That is too cool about the jeans! I love having lots of stuff to choose from!