Friday, August 7, 2009

I hate my scale and the feeling is mutual

Lately I've been pretty good about not weighing myself unless it's my weigh in day.

I should have just continued with that because now I'm pissed off. Tomorrow is my official weigh in day and my scale is not my friend today.

I've been busting my butt this week and I know my body is probably getting used to that (again) and TOM is due in less then 2 weeks.

And I know better then to let the scale make me happy and/or sad.

But it still pissed me off.

I hate the fact that it takes me forever to lose weight. And that I have to work really hard at it when others seem to have it so easy.

I wish I didn't have to work today because I just want to hide under the covers and sleep.

I'm feeling very depressed.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

everybody has up and down days, sarah. i don't want to work today either. slowly is the best way to lose weight, it gives you the best chance to keep it off.

your patience will be rewarded. at least that's what i keep telling myself.

M and A said...

the only thing you can do is track, stay w/in points target & exercise. if your doing that, results will come. maybe not every week, maybe slower than other people, but it will come! i hate the fact that it has taken me 28 weeks to loose 20 pounds, but if i gave up like 14 weeks ago, i would only have been down 10 pounds. you have to know you are doing your body good by eating what your eating & exercising and thats all that matters. i do not want to go back to eating what i was eating & being unactive again. it may be slow, but it will be worth it!