Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Web Hosting

Well all my fellow weight loss bloggers. Have you ever thought about having a website just to promote your weight loss? If so, then you need to check out web hosting geeks

I currently have a website that I am going to have move come October because the place I am currently hosting it at is going to be closing. I am going to be giving web hosting geeks for my website needs.

They have top 10 best web hosting site list that includes go daddy, fat cow and blue host as well as others. They also offer email, domain names, blog hosting, forum hosting windows hosting just to name a few things.

I know that most of us use free blogging but check out their great offers for blog hosting. The reviews they had from their customers were all four stars which is fantastic considering how hard it is to get great help and customer service these days.

What I liked the best about web hosting geeks is that they seem to have a lot of things that work well with linux, which is something that I myself use and absolutely love.

So when you are looking to set up that web page, do not hesitate to check out web hosting geeks for all of your needs.

No comments: