Monday, May 9, 2011

New clothes

Let me just start by saying, I have some pretty awesome coworkers. I came home from work today with 2 huge bags full of clothes. One of my coworkers gave them to me because they didn't fit anymore. She said she didn't want them because she "got fat and wasn't going to hang onto clothes for when she lost the weight" and the other coworker gave them to me because someone gave them to her and she didn't want them.

Hell yes, I will take your clothes! Some of them even had tags on them. There were a few bottoms in there, but there were mostly tops and dresses in there. But the bottoms were 8's and they fit. I nearly passed out. I'm pretty excited about all my "new" clothes.

Unfortunately, I didn't run my 5K yesterday. I woke up with hella allergies. Not cool. Not cool at all. I hate when my eyes swell up like that. Yuck! But I punched out 5 miles like no ones business on my treadmill.

I also bought a running skirt. I've always kind of not liked them, but I actually really love it.

Oh and my secret? I'm not pregnant, so don't go there.

6 comments:

safire said...

That's so nice you got free "new" clothes! :) I love updating my wardrobe so this is so exciting!

ElleBee said...

Yay for free new clothes!! And even better, YAY!! for fitting into size 8's. Operation complete. ;)

Sevenbeads said...

What great co-workers!

Phoenix said...

That's AWESOME! Like Lynn said, operation complete! Amazing job!

Anonymous said...

Love that you're changing the name! Way to take control ..

PhePhe said...

That's awesome!!! I wish someone would give me some clothing!!! And that fit too! I cannot wait to be there.