Saturday, September 4, 2010

Amazing

I knew it would be a small loss this week and I'm so cool with that. After one week of 2.6 and then another of 2.8 I knew I would be lucky to see anything come off at all.

And it was 0.8 this week. And I'm so happy about it. To see a ONE before my weight is the best thing in the world. To know that I have ONLY 44 pounds to get to goal is the best feeling in the world. SEVEN pounds before I'm at 100 pounds gone (again). I cannot begin to tell you how amazing I feel right now.

I feel fantastic.

If I can do this. So can you. Just believe in yourself.

I took my measurements today. The last time I took them was 07/31/10.

Then: Today:

Neck 14.5 14
Waist 40.5 39
Hips 46.5 44.5
Left Leg 25 23.5
Right Leg 25 23.5
Right Arm 15 13.5
Left Arm 14.5 13.5
Chest 42.5 41

Not too bad. I'm pretty happy with the results. I know I am going to reach my goal. It's going to happen.

Nearly TWO weeks until Vegas. We have the hotel booked. I cannot wait. And the chapel is booked where we are going to renew our vows. OMG! It's really happening! And then we are going to drive down to Mom's after that.

It's anther NASCAR night race weekend. Nerding out again? Yep.

Booked my appointment for my 4th tattoo for Wednesday night after work. I'm so excited for that, too. Nervous and excited. Not sure about how the workout thing is going to work on Thursday but I'll talk to her (my tattoo artist) after that. I will have pictures!!

Have a great weekend! Hope everyone survived Earl!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Great loss for the week!

0.8 is practically a pound!

Vegas is 2 weeks, pretty exciting!

Anonymous said...

You are doing so amazing, thanks for being such an inspiration!!!

Ann Summerville said...

Congrats on your loss. Your post was encouraging and looking at your measurements they're almost identical to mine. We can definitely do this.
Ann

Valerie Roberson said...

Congrats on the loss!!!! Loving the positivity :D

karen said...

How many times can I tell you how much you freaking rock my socks???
HUH???
Seriously, I sound like a damn broken record.
But you do ...
YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!

ElleBee said...

Congrats the loss, you ARE fantastic! :)

So cool that you're renewing your vows in Vegas!

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Hi there! Just letting you know that I've been a reader for ages, and I LOVE your blog. I've given you an award, follow the link to receive it! http://www.hummingbirdssong.com/2010/09/aw-thank-you.html Cheers, Rhi

Melissa said...

Congrats on the loss!!!! Hope you have fun in Vegas.

Unknown said...

I just came across your health and fitness blog. Your article about your weight loss and achievements was especially interesting. I especially liked your comments about keeping motivated and taking your measurements to stay on track. I am adding you to my favorites. We're in the same industry, the business of encouraging health and fitness. We market a product called The AbStand: http://www.theabstand.net. We would love for you and your readers to check out our ab workout product. Any feedback would be appreciated as well. Thanks!