Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

Before I forget, Whitney asked me what the inspiration behind my new tattoo was. I'm a Scorpio. So I thought it would be very appropriate to have a scorpion tattoo.

Hard to believe a week from tomorrow I will be in Vegas! Holy cow! I seems like we just started thinking about the trip and now?! It's almost here. I honestly can't wait to get to Arizona to visit my Mom, too. Mom time is always good.

I tried on the dress for when we renew our vows tonight and it's actually a little loose. I'm happy about that. It's huge or anything but not as snug in the stomach area as it was when I first tired it on. I plan on hitting the gym for the next 7 days to see how much I can get done. I think my tattoo is healed enough at this point so I can some weights again. It doesn't hurt anymore but it does itch. Ugh!!

I can't wait for this vacation. I really need it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scorpios rule! (I should know because I'm one myself!) YAY for mom time! And Double YAY for loose clothing :)

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for sharing!!