Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vacation hurry up!!

This has been a really rough week. And it's only Wednesday. Work has me stressed beyond belief. Vacation cannot get here fast enough. I talked to my Mom today and she says "Why don't you just eat a piece of chocolate".

Ummm...no. Because that is just going to be a bad idea. Although after talking to her and bitching for 30 minutes I felt a lot better. I just have a lot going on and I'll be so happy when this week is over. End of month is a killer for me right now. I have had a pile of work to do and it's never ending.

Tomorrow is going to be a rough day, too. I am going with my sister to have her dog put to sleep. I know she is going to be a total wreck and I don't blame her at all. He is her baby and I am not sure what she is going to do without him. So on top of that, work and a few other things, today was really rough.

But I survived. I didn't give in and I'm doing alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Your poor sister. :( We lost our dog, Ginger, one year ago this month, and it still hurts. Our pets become part of our families. *Hugs and love to both of you*