Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello from Arizona

This is the first time I've logged onto my Mom's computer since we arrivered here on Thursday. I just haven't wanted to plug into the interwebs. Haha. I'm really enjoying being disconnected from the world, you know? It's pretty awesome. Hard to believe I only have 6 days left before I have to head back to Connecticut.

I'm having a great time. I love, love, LOVE this weather. I am having the best hair of my life. We went to down to Phoenix on Monday and it was 106. But it's really not as bad as you might think. It's not humid. I could deal with it if I had to all the time. Where my Mom is it's only 97 right now so It's not as bad. I know, it sounds terrible but it's not. I know in Connecticut it's been raining a lot.

I've hit up the gym twice so far since I've been here. I know. On vacation. It's awesome. And I've relaxed and enjoyed myself. I actually weighed myself and I'm down a pound. Right?! Can you imagine?! I'm not worrying too much about it. I was going to allow myself a 5 pound gain if it I had to. I'm on a 2 week vacation so if it happens, it happens. But I'm counting points most of the time. But enjoying myself on other days. I don't take vacations like this very often.

Oh and Vegas?! AWESOME! I wish we had more time there. We were so tired the first day.

I will update more when we get back. We get home on Tuesday night and I am so glad that I have Wednesday off because I will need it. The 3 hour time difference is really harder then I thought. I wish I didn't have to go back to work ever again. But luckily I only work Thursday and Friday and then the weekend is here. I wonder if the place is still standing? Ha!!

I miss my kitties. And my sister says they miss us. My Mom has 4 cats and 2 dogs but it isn't the same. I can't wait to see my babies again.

Miss all your blogs and I am so behind on tweets!!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Have a great trip Sarah! Good job getting in workouts on the road. i love running in new places.