Saturday, September 18, 2010

Does that scale say...

ONE EIGHTY NINE?!

Trust me I had to get off and on the scale a few times before I believed it myself. Because that means I lost 3.6 pounds. THREE POINT SIX POUNDS!

Friends...I am 2 pounds away from hitting 100 pounds gone again. And trust me I don't plan in doing this again. EVER! I have done this twice and that is enough. And I've busted my ass enough times to know it's not easy. And I don't want to do it a third time. I am so happy with how I feel and I know it's something I don't want to go through it again.

I was entering my information into sparkpeople and I saw that last year around this time I was 246.6 pounds and I started crying. Happy tears of course. But to be 189 pounds...it's just really surreal. I didn't think I could do this again. I really didn't.

Part of me wishes I was going to be here next weekend so I could hit that 100 pounds but it will have to wait a couple more weeks I guess. It's not going anywhere.

If I don't update again for awhile you all know I'm on vacation. My Mom has a computer so I'll update from there. But we leave for Vegas on Tuesday. Our flight leaves at 6am. Oh dear lord the thought of getting up at like 3am is not fun but so worth it. And then we leave Vegas on Thursday and drive down to Arizona. I'm so excited. You have no idea. We leave Arizona on the 5th and come back to Connecticut around 8pm that night. I don't go back to work until the 7th so I do have the 6th to mentally prepare. But I'm not thinking about that right now.

My Mom went and joined the new gym that opened down the street from her so I could go with her for free. Isn't that sweet? She was disappointed I couldn't go with her to water therapy though. Because of my new tattoo I can't go in a pool. I am disappointed, too, because I wanted to workout with the old ladies. Heehee. But I am not going to go off program for long. I am going to enjoy Vegas (as my work bestie would say I'm strapping on the food bag and getting my drink on) but when I am at Mom's things will be fine. She's a Weight Watcher, too. And I can cook my own food, etc. And then gym of course. My Mom rocks.

And Monday the 27th I am meeting my friend, Tara, who I have known for a little over 4 years. We met online on myspace due to our love for NASCAR. I can't wait to meet her. She's so cool! Going to be fun!!

So anyway, if I don't update again until next weekend or so, you know where I am. But hell I'll be tweeting. You know that. So if you don't follow me, follow me. I'll follow you right back. I'm just private right now. Because I have to be. Which I hate. Long story.

Happy weekend! Muah!!

11 comments:

Donell said...

Congratulations on your weight loss triumph! That is so super impressive. Enjoy yourself!

Sarah said...

Girl you are rockin the scale!!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Katie Warren said...

COngratulations on the big loss. I had the same thing this morning. I stepped on the scale and it said was down 4 pounds for the week. I was still a little sleepy (and feeling the effects of going out last night) so I thought maybe I was just seeing things. I got on and off the scale 4 times before I believed it! What an amazing feeling. Enjoy your vacation!

<3 Katie
www.katie-fttw.blogspot.com

InWeighOverMyHead said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hi, nice hearing that you are on your way to your goal. keep it up, girl!

Phoenix said...

Amazing!!! Congratulations! What an awesome way to head off on vacation! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, girl! That is quite the accomplishment. I am so proud of you and inspired by you!!!!

hope you have a great time on vacation!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see your post announcing ONE HUNDRED POUNDS LOST!!

Pam said...

CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you. you totally deserve it, such hard work you are putting in!! ;)

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

That's so awesome! Congrats on your weight loss and all your hard work! :)