Thursday, February 24, 2011

There were tears

Today was just... rough. I woke up exhausted. Just exhausted. And I was scheduled to do a 5 mile run but just could not. I decided to make today my rest day and pick it up tomorrow. And that was where I made my mistake.

I went into work in a grumpy mood. And we had a new phone system installed which was a total nightmare. I'm just going to say there was some tears shed. And I was just in a foul, rotten mood. I have a sour taste in my mouth and a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach even now.

Things at work had been going so well...

As for hubby and his job, that is going well. He is working a lot of hours. Eleven hour days. And he will be working on Saturday this week. I can't wait for his first paycheck let me tell YOU! He did get a flat tire on the first day. Which made for a little bit of a disaster. But it's all good now.

All I can say right now is that the weekend cannot get here fast enough. Although I am going in on Saturday because I feel like I haven't gotten anything done in the past 2 days and end of month is earlier then normal with only 28 days this month.

I just feel like I beat my head against a brick wall sometimes.

3 comments:

Curvy Diva said...

Awww HUGS to you. Hope the rest of your week is better. I am sure it will be.

Anonymous said...

Urgh! Sorry today was so sucky!

Phoenix said...

Mama always said there'd by days like this. Hope you sleep well tonight and tomorrow is a better day.