Saturday, December 29, 2012

Looking forward to January

I hate snow.

No, I hate snow. I seriously hate it. The husband and I considered moving out of New England in 2011 until he started the job he has right now.

Right now it's snowing here in Connecticut and I'm annoyed as hell. Once again it most likely ruined my gym plans for tomorrow.

Damn, damn, DAMN!

Patiently waiting for January 1st. I am going to start working in some weight lifting again and stop being the cardio queen.

I will also be glad when this month is over and work gets somewhat back to normal. I worked 4 hours today to try and catch up. It's easier when no one is around.

What did you do today?

3 comments:

christina said...

You so live in the wrong place to hate snow! Not that you dont know that. I love love love it... I just plan a home workout back up to my gym plans. January I start some weights to... I look forward to the difference in my body but am dreading that initial OMG I am so sore aspect!

Karen Q said...

Funny. I was actually window-shopping on Amazon an hour or so ago for some weights for home! I had some but loaned them to someone and never saw them (the weights OR the person) again...

Ann Summerville said...

The only snow we've had here in Texas was Christmas Day - it snowed all afternoon and then was gone. The summer is the worst season here. Who wants to walk or run in 110 degrees?
I've dragged my elliptical out of the garage so that I don't have bad weather excuses.
Ann