Thursday, December 27, 2012

Music ideas?

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the gym this morning. 

I' m not too sure if it was the the plows that kept going by during the night that kept waking me up or the fact that I just didn't sleep all that well, but I wasn't up to getting up when my alarm went off at 5am so I reset my alarm and went back to bed until 6:30am.

But, tomorrow is a new day and I plan to hit the treadmill in the morning.

The weather sucks here. I'm not a huge fan of snow, ice and cold weather at all. But, leaving in Connecticut I just have to deal with it.  And since it's probably going to messy the morning, I'm just going to run it out on the treadmill.

Things are still going good with my eating. I had a flash of eating junk when I got home today while I was at work, but I blame that on some of the stress I was feeling at work. I'm going to have to come in on Saturday and I'm not exactly thrilled about it. But, I have to get everything done and extra money is always good.

I'm in desperate need of some new music for my workout list. What can you suggest for me?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Pavement Runner posts "playlist Thursdays" all the time. If you aren't a reader, check there for some good song ideas: http://pavementrunner.com/playlist-thursday-nominations/

I am not a an of snow or ice either, but it's running in that or nothing for me as we don't have a treadmill!