Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love shopping!!

I got my haircut today. It was WAY over due. I haven't cut it since the end of May. I love it. I love keeping it short. Funny how I used to hide behind my hair. Then after that we headed over to Fashion Bug because silly me thought I could find a few bras. I give up trying to buy bras there. Every time I go they never have my size. But I did get 2 new tops and I tried on this dress:I didn't buy it only because I can't wear it to work. We have a RULE about the length of sleeves. Sad, but true. I really liked it. I may go back but we'll see. I had a gift card I wanted to use so that is really the reason we went over there. I'm looking at my camera but whatever...

I had a great workout this morning at the gym. I needed to get in a good weight lifting workout and I did. After my cardio.

And the weather is so beautiful here. I'm glad it's warmed up again.

Even though we're going on vacation on the 21st of September I'm already planning another trip. I have this friend, Ashley, that I've known for 5 years now. I met her on a NASCAR board 5 years ago and she lives in North Carolina. We're talking about me going down there next May so we can finally meet. THAT would be super awesome.

Looking forward to spending the evening with the husband. Hope you all have a great night my friends!!

7 comments:

ElleBee said...

That dress is so cute on you!!!

You sound so happy Sarah! :)

Pam said...

That dress is super cute on you! We have a similar sleeve rule... could you just wear it at work with a black cardigan, and then without everywhere else? (that's what I do... hehe)

Tori said...

Just added you on Twitter!!!

twitter.com/FITori
facebook.com/FITori
FIToriBLOG.com

karen said...

You're so damn cute!

You know .... NY is a lot closer than NC. Yeah yeah .... you hate the Glen. Get over it. It's all we've got. Well, there's the speedway down the road a bit from here but that doesn't really count (http://www.uticaromespeedway.com/)

Katie Warren said...

I'm giving you a blogging award. You can veiw it on my blog! =)

www.freakingawesomebody.blogspot.com

<3 Katie

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! It looks great on you! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! I'm a WW member too, and reading about your success is so inspiring to me. Congratulations! :)

sara said...

Love your blog. I love the way you still continue giving us some inside of your life while losing weight. I found myself completely re-thinking eating. That was the only think it worked for me after my second baby. Plus I am still in the process (the most important) keeping it off.
http://yourhealthierlife.info