Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby fever

Even though we're waiting to a few months to have a baby, that doesn't stop me from reading baby blogs. I have a couple favorites right now:

The Hungry Rummer Girl 

and

Healthy Tipping Point

I started reading HRG right before we had her little girl so it's been fun reading how she is getting used to being a Mom. As for HTP, she had her boy after I started reading, but I enjoy her as well.

I enjoy their blogs because it gives me time to dream about what my future is going to be like. I only hope that I can be half the Mom's these girls woman are.

Sometimes I want to just say screw it all and keep trying. Forget the extra weight I'm carrying around and go for it. But do I really want to have to lose 40, 50, 60 pounds after I have a baby? No. I'd rather it only be 30 or 40 pounds if that is possible.

So, I can wait. I've waited this long. A few more months won't matter.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sarah it's Hungry Runner Girl not Rummer girl! You must have baby on the brain.

Carolina John said...

I've been reading HTP for a long time now and she's great. I also got to meet her once at a triathlon and she's just as sweet in person as she seems on the blog. Great!