Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back to work

If you don't read Mizfit, what is wrong with you? you should. She's now selling these awesome skirts.
Go check them out here. I totally want one.

I'm exhausted from work. It kept me really busy today and I hardly ate anything. Not good for me at all. I'm assuming I'll be back at the gym by Saturday when my face returns to normal.

This is what I looked like yesterday. I love Angioedema so much. Just picture it today but the opposite side. My nose doesn't look like that today. Sorry I look a mess, but I hadn't even showered when I took this picture. I was documenting it for my doctor. I'm going for blood work next week. This is the worst it's been since February.I was feeling better enough today to make it to work. My eyes were still pretty swollen, but I was getting depressed sitting at home and not having any human contact, so I had to go in today. By the end of the day my right eye was almost completely open and my left eye was about 3/4 of the way. You can see why people might stare. I look like someone punched me in the face. But, no.


3 comments:

safire said...

I hope you feel better soon! You are right, the skirt IS cute!

Carolina John said...

Holy crap you look like you got in a bar fight! I hope you feel better soon.

MojoMissy said...

Oh bless your heart! I can't imagine how miserable you've been feeling.