Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little at a time

I've been a bad blogger lately. A really bad one. Sometimes I think while I'm at work "Oh, I should really blog tonight" and I start thinking of a blog post and when I get home I think "No, I don't that is good enough. It's too boring. People don't care."

Not too much has really been going on in my life so I don't feel like I have that much to share right now. I had a fantastic 3 mile run this morning. Well, it was more like 3.26 miles and if I didn't have to shower and go to work, I would have gone longer. It was the first time in a long time I really enjoyed my run. I hadn't run since Sunday, so it was needed.

I went into work on Monday and Tuesday thinking that Friday (tomorrow) was the end of the month and that I had all this work I needed to finish. While I was on vacation it all just sort of piled up and didn't get done. But on Tuesday, my coworker pointed out that June 1st is NEXT Friday. I could have kissed him. No, really. I could have. It was like a big relief was taken off my shoulder. For this week.

I'm trying so hard to eat good and exercise. I really need to do this right now. We're planning a trip to Florida in August and I don't want to be carrying around anymore weight. I'm just trying to handle it a little at a time.

This 3 day weekend is going to be nice. I just need to relax and enjoy myself. I already told my husband I'm bringing my own food to the parties we're going to and I don't care what anyone says. I will stay within my points range and that is that.

Oh, and yes, I'm doing Weight Watchers again. I haven't gotten on the scale since last week, but I don't have to. I'm doing it on my own, again, which is how I did it before so I don't have to stress myself out with meetings or the scale or anything like that.  Once I'm over the bloating of TOM I can safely step back on the scale.

No comments: