Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer cold

So what I thought were allergies has turned into some hellish summer cold. And, I know it’s not actually summer yet, but whatever. It’s been humid as hell here and when the air conditioner is on, it’s summer. So there.

I spent all day sneezing at work and I thought, well, duh, it’s allergies. It’s only been snowing pollen for a week. Your eyes have been itching for 2 days.
But now? Now, I’m miserable. I feel awful. I want to die. Or take a bottle of NyQuil. Either would work for me.

I did make it to the gym last night after work and did a little Elliptical for an hour. If you know me, I am not an after work workout type of girl. I am a before work, I’m at the gym at 6am type of girl. But my back has been a bitch lately and I haven’t been sleeping well. So I went after work. And it was the first time in 3 weeks that I was there.

I missed it. I need to get back.I hope to go tomorrow if I feel better.

June is going to be a great month for me. I have BIG plans. The Warrior Dash is June 10th. That alone is going to be awesome.


2 comments:

carla said...

YAY for you eeking it out after work!!
how you feeling today??


MizFit

Sarah said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com