Sunday, May 13, 2012

My routine

I don't even know why I've been so tired this week. Maybe I'm recovering from vacation. Maybe I'm getting used to my routine at work and home. Maybe it's everything.

But, I'm tired. Tired to the point where I slept until 9:30am yesterday and 10:15am today. That isn't like me. At all. Last Sunday I did the same thing (slept until 10am). I am usually up and out the door for the gym by 8am on the weekends. Earlier if I go into work for some overtime.  Needless to say I only went to the gym twice this week, but managed to hit the treadmill at home so that helped. I don't like getting to the gym at noon. I like to be walking out the door at 10am so that my workout is done and behind me.

I really don't know why I am so tired. I'm probably not going to workout today. I just don't WANT to. Isn't that wrong? I'm tired. My back hurts. And I would much rather not workout before I use my home treadmill. I don't want to stare at the garage wall for 45 minutes. 

I need to get myself together and get back to my workout routine.

It starts tomorrow.

And Happy Mother's Day to all!!

No comments: