Friday, May 25, 2012

Moving right along

I think that this is the first week in a long time that I have felt like I've been in serious control of my eating. I'm not sure if I'm going to weigh myself or not yet. I don't have to if I don't want to but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I stayed away from the grocery store tonight (I was going to go pick up some things after work) because it seems like Friday nights have turned into a binge night for me. And I'm proud of that. Tomorrow we're going to a party and I plan on bringing my own food.

Sunday we have 2 invites to parties and I'm not sure which one we're going to. We may go to both and again, I am bringing my own food.

I also may be going to Karaoke tomorrow night if the work bestie doesn't give birth. Or feels up to it. If I drink, I will count those beers.

Sunday has turned into another binge night for me lately and I'm hoping to not do that this week, too. Maybe I've got control of things again.

Maybe. We'll see.

If I don't make it to the gym, I at least have my treadmill to use. Hoping for 4 miles, but I'll take 3.


No comments: