Friday, September 25, 2009

Back into the blogging!!

I went to the gym last night and saw the trainer for the first time in a month. It was great and I had an awesome workout and I was so happy to be back. I am seeing him again NEXT Thursday so I'm happy about that. There was one point I felt like I might actually vomit. That was a first for me so I guess I must have been working myself pretty hard.

I rushed home so I could watch "Grey's" which happened to be 2 hours and that kept me up until after 11pm which left me totally exhausted for the day and I'm ready to drop right now.

Work was super busy because my sister had the day off and my other coworker had to leave for a few hours for a doctors appointment so I was alone for awhile and was swamped. Which is good and bad at the same time.

I still need to update about our camping trip.

Tomorrow is weigh in which could be ugly or not so ugly.

Plans to hit the gym tomorrow if I can get myself up in the morning.

On a sad note the son of a friend of the hubby's committed suicide on Wednesday. The service is on Monday.

On a happy note a dear child that I have loved since the day she was born is now a woman. She will be 12 next month and I adore my little "munchkin" like she was my own child. She does call me Auntie. I can't believe she is already nearly a teen never mind this.

I will update more I promise. I am getting back into the blogging.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Haha -- there was one time in spin class when I thought I was going to vomit. I felt strangely proud of myself -- too much watching Biggest Loser I guess! :D

I'm glad you're back into blogging! :)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Welcome back!

Fran said...

Welcome back!

I'm happy for you that you felt so good after your workout.

I love Grey's too although we are a few episodes behind with you.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Welcome back and congrats on pushing yourself extra hard in your workout.

I love those kind of workouts - minus the vomit feeling!