Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weigh in results after vacay

I am up 1 pound. That is not bad. I didn't worry about what I ate Friday-Tuesday and today I weighed in at 244.2 pounds. That is not bad at all.

I wasn't really sure what to expect to be honest but I didn't eat a lot while we were gone. I just didn't eat healthy things.

This week I want to lose the gain and maybe a little more. I would love to get under 243 which would be a "new" number. I want to workout 3 times. I want to get in plenty of water. I want to get plenty of sleep. I want to stop eating by 9pm. I am totally recommitting myself. I can do it!!

My next update I plan to talk about our trip!! It's way over due. And maybe post some pictures!!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Yes! Pictures!

It's great to have you back posting regularly again.

I know what you mean about getting into "new numbers". Mine is 212 and the number is looming in my head. I really need to stop thinking about it so much.

Anonymous said...

Love your attitude your a force to be reckon with.

lyricgirl said...

Sorry about the gain but that is not bad. It's good that you want to make plans. Think about making a workout and healthy eating plan for October. Putting plans on paper is good way to hold yourself accounable. Good luck!

Carolina John said...

1 lb over vacation is not bad at all. Glad to have you back and at the gym!