Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bring on October!!

I know I promised I was going to post about our camping trip but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

I feel like my exercise mojo has sort of disappeared. Have you seen it? Because if you have I would like you to return it to me because I really would like it back. It's totally frustrating and depressing to not go and work out. I haven't worked out since Thursday and before that I can't remember without going back to look through my blogs.

So here is my plan for October:

Exercise 4 times a week for an hour

Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep

Drink at least 64 ounces of water

I can do this and I will do do this!! With October starting on a Thursday I will only get in 3 days of exercise this week but I'm okay with that.

I am truly exhausted tonight. I was up late last night having and I promised myself to be in bed by 10:30pm at the latest. I also ate dinner at 10pm last night which is so not like me. I don't remember the last time I did that!!

I'm excited for "The Biggest Loser" tonight.

Off to catch up on some blogs!!

4 comments:

Carolina John said...

i'm ready for october too. ready to be done with this job, moved to NC.

BL rocked last night.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

October is a new month. It sounds like you have a great plan, especially with the exercise. I have to say though, that for me, a half an hour of exercise works. (If there are days you can't get a full hour in!)

Amy said...

I found your exercise mojo! It was at my personal training facility. I'll be sure to FedEx it to you ASAP! But seriously, every day is a new day and a chance to make it better than the day before. So you don't feel like exercising? Don't. Grab a girlfriend and go for a walk/talk. Dance around the house like an idiot. Go to a roller skating rink and act like a 12 year old. Do something fun that also gets your body moving. Next thing you know, your mood will be lifted and you just might find your mojo...

Good luck!

Fran said...

Great goals and they should be easy to reach too.

I've been experimenting with 7 hours a sleep at night (that's enough for me) the past few weeks and it really feels good. Better than when I slept for about 6.5 hours a night.