Sunday, February 5, 2012

Falling in love again

I truly have fallen in love with the gym again. It's amazing how your love for exercise comes back 110% when start doing something you truly love. And I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started going again.

Last week I managed 4 days at the gym. This week I've already gotten in 2 days. And I plan on trying to go as much as I can. I wasn't planning on running today (since I can do whatever now that I have the option) but the Elliptical's were packed early (I think it's all because of the "Big Game" and everyone getting their workouts in early-the place was packed with guys). So I hopped on the treadmill and went for it. 4 miles later I was so glad I did it.

My eating has gotten better. I'm working really hard to do the best that I can and get back down to at least 160 pounds. After that I can work on getting to 150 pounds.

I'm not a football fan so...I'm going to be watching movies or whatever with the husband tonight. We had gotten invited to a party, but the hubby didn't want to go. I would go just to relax and have a good time. I'm really just waiting for the Daytona 500...

3 comments:

christina said...

Great job! And there will be no football on my tv tonight either :)

carla said...

I watched other people watch the game and CHATTED :)

carla said...

checking on you
we still in love?! :)