Saturday, February 11, 2012

I've been tagged!!

My girl Renee tagged me. I've seen it going around and I'm happy to finally get the chance to do it!!

The rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 RANDOM THINGS:

1. I have a nephew that is 31 years old. I'm 36. We're more like brother and sister.

2. The first concert I ever saw was the Monkees when I was 1o years old. Don't laugh. You know you're jealous.

3. My second concert was George Micheal. Oh come on!! "Faith" was so the rage when I was a kid.

4. I loved hair bands when I in middle school and high school. Motley Crue FOREVER!!

5. I failed Spanish in high school and wish I hadn't. It would be so useful for me in my job now.

6. I've been living in the same apartment for almost 16 years.

7. My middle name is really Sundae.

8. I have 4 older sisters, but I am only close to 3 of them. Not by my choice.

9. I went to my junior and senior prom with my husband.

10. I wear a size 9.5 shoe (my feet went down from a size 10 after losing weight).

11. I cannot dance to save my life.


The Eleven Questions you have to answer from Renee!
1. When is the Last time you swam in a pool? 2004 at our friend Pete's house.

2. Do you carry a donor card? I don't have a card, but I am a donor and it says so on my driver's license.

3. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes I would.

4. What car would you love to buy if you could afford it? I really love my Dodge Intrepid, so that is hard to say. I love that car so much that when we got our new car almost 2 weeks ago and I drove it for a few days and my husband had the Intrepid, I told him I didn't want the new car anymore. So...I don't even know.

5. Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Younger. Way younger.

6. what your favorite movie or book was as a child? Charlotte's Web. I named my first cat Fern when I was 2 years old. She lived to be almost 21.

7. Toilet Paper – over or under? Over.

8. Are you usually late, early or right on time? Early.

9. Have you ever been on a roller coaster? Yes and I won't do that again. I'm a puker.


10. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Currently it's "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton. I love that man and his music!

11. Name four things you always have with you: my cell phone, my keys, my kindle and my purse.


***


Thanks, Renee! That was fun. I'm not going to tag anyone because I swear everyone has been tagged. But if you want to do it, please feel free and do so. Use the questions Renee asked me or make up your own.


1 comment:

karen said...

Fun times :)
I haven't done because I haven't been tagged because I'm the only one who actually seems to realize my blog exists (well, my friend Laurie slaps a like on the auto-posts on FB from time to time). It's a little like I'm hiding in plain sight and I like that :)