Sunday, February 26, 2012

Inches lost

I'm finally feeling like I'm 100% better! That only took 2 weeks. Whew!!!

Turns out I had Bronchitis again. Yep. Again. I went to the doctor and got some medication and I finally stopped coughing. What a pain in the butt. Everyone at work is confused because I take such good care of myself and I have been so sick in the past 6 months. I just chalk it up to the fact that I go workout and sweat out everything.

I have been back at my gym now for just about a month. I took my measurements before I rejoined and I took them again today. I lost half an inch on my hips, an inch and half off my right thigh, an inch off my left thigh and a half inch off both arms. Not bad. I knew my pants felt a little looser. The scale hasn't moved, but that is okay by me. I'm doing something right.

I'm pretty happy with how my eating and exercise are going. I have no complaints.

Just about two months until Houston. I don't have all the details yet, but that should come soon. I am looking forward to getting away for a little while.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Glad you're feeling better!