Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feeling so much better!!

I am happy to report that I am nearly 100% over this sinus infection (I'm pretty sure that is what I had. I've had them in the past and that is exactly what this felt like). This is day 7 and it is no longer in my chest and I'm feeling almost like myself. My appetite came back on Friday (yay?) and I was able to get back to the gym on Saturday, so everything is getting back to normal around here.

Except now the husband is sick. I feel horrible that he has what I have. It isn't going to be fun at all.

Yesterday my lungs could only handle 2 miles of running. Today it was 3. So now bad for someone who didn't work out for 6 days. I'm so glad to be back to the gym. I really missed it. I stuck to cardio yesterday, but did weights today. I'm going to sore tomorrow, but it's worth it.

I was pretty miserable for awhile and I probably shouldn't have gone into work Monday or Thursday, but I did. By Friday I was about 75% and I everyone could tell I was feeling better. Everyone is sick at work and not with what I have. We should have quarantined the office off.

So...Houston is almost 2 months away. I have 2 months to slim down and tone up for Texas. I'm really excited. I have plans and updates coming!!

3 comments:

carla said...

YAY for feeling better!!!!

Phoenix said...

You've had a rough winter! Do you get the flu shot? The jury is out on that but I haven't been very sick the last few years. Just a thought. I don't think I'm doing the WPLR race this year, are you? I have a charity event the night before and I don't know if I'll be up for it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! so happy that your feeling better. Congrats on getting back to the gym this week. I know what you mean about missing the gym, so glad that your enjoying your workouts again.