Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sick as a cat??

I've been sick since Monday (I started feeling it on Sunday, but it didn't really hit me until Monday morning) and I've been home sick from work for the past two days. I miss the gym. And I sort of miss work.

This beautiful lady has been my doctor:

This is my cat, Molly. I couldn't use a flash or she would have her eyes closed. Isn't she pretty? She is my baby girl. I don't know what I would do without her. She hasn't left my side since I've been home.

I've watched some "Downton Abbey" and I love it. I slept a lot today or I would have watched more. Just how many seasons of this show are there anyway?

I have to go back to work tomorrow. I know I have piles of work to do.

I want to go back to the gym, but I have to wait on that. Maybe Friday. I still feel terrible.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

I always hear sick people talk about downtown abbey and how great it is. I don't get it. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you've been sick. I hope you feel better soon. Ah sounds like Dr. Molly is doing her job.