Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hurry Up May!!

I've been struggling a little bit with depression for a the past couple of weeks. I don't know what brought it on, but I hate it.

No, I did not fall off the wagon and gain 20 pounds. I've pushed myself to run and eat correctly 98% of the time (Easter was not a good day but I moved on from that).

I may need a vacation from work. A week off would do me a world of good. I'll just leave it at that.

Summer weather would also do me some good. And less rain. A little Vitamin D in my life would be great.

So I haven't been up to blogging much. And I feel badly about it. Just know I'm alive and well and if I don't post as often as I want to (or should), it doesn't mean I fell off the wagon.

You can also follow me on twitter and see I'm still alive and kicking.

Hoping May will be a great month. I need it.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Don't feel bad about Easter! Honestly I think we all need to gorge a bit on holidays...it's a little treat for eating well the rest of the year ;)

Phoenix said...

It's been so GLOOOOOOOMY. No wonder you're down. Great job on running through it. That's hard to do!