Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Saturday still no half marathon post

I know, I know. The half marathon post. I suck. I admit it. I haven't finished it yet. I don't know why I can't finish it. I thought for sure I would have it written by now. I suck. I'm sorry about it.

Anywho...

I weighed in yesterday at 158 pounds. I was kind of shocked to tell you the truth. I had a rough week. I didn't run as much as I would have liked. I had that back issue. Which is now sort of a butt/back of my leg issue. I think I figured it out. I think it's caused by one of the leg machines at the gym. And I think I pulled a muscle. So I'm staying away from that for now. Because I don't have any pain today. I did have a little yesterday AFTER I used that machine. But I ran today at home and not problems. So we'll see. Oh and don't forget I ate like total crap on Sunday. I ate a lot. A LOT.

I signed up for my second half marathon. It's October 15th. Here in Connecticut. I'm super excited about it. And you know what? I am thinking I want to run a full marathon. What? Yep. You saw that right. See, at first I wanted to go to Disney in January and run the half, but now I'm thinking why not do the full? It's the same amount of money. My husband thinks I've gone bonkers. But he's still not sold on even going to Disney yet. So I have to convince him to go. I want to go so badly. I've never been. I know, right?

If winter would have just LEAVE Connecticut, I might get to start running outside full time like I want to.

And that my friends, is my boring update of a post. But I do leave you with this picture I just found on my sparkpeople page. Isn't this great?


What is going on with my hair? I don't even know. It was taken at a friends baby shower in 1996. So I was 20. Which was 15 years ago. But I'm guessing I was at least 280 if not heavier.

And today I took this picture. I want this dress, but have no reason for it. I went to this consignment shop by my work.

It's a medium. What girl doesn't need a little black dress? Instead a bought a pair of size 10 jeans. That fit perfectly. And for $11 who could resist? I should have taken a picture.

Happy Saturday!!

5 comments:

ThunderThighs said...

Girl you look amazing! You're going to be in a size 8 before you know it!! And I say the Disney marathon? Do it!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG you friggin ROCK!!!

I am so proud of you!!

Ana said...

Just found your blog and wanted to comment because we're planning on doing the half marathon at Disney, too! My husband thinks he might do the full marathon instead... but I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with the half for now. :)

Unknown said...

You look incredible :-)

Tara said...

I followed you back! I love your background! I'm a Pirate girl :)