Saturday, August 6, 2011

My first weigh in on PP

160.8 pounds! Which means I lost 3.2 pounds!! I'm pretty excited and I will be honest, I had my moments of "this is so not going to work" thoughts. But it clearly does. Here are a few reasons I decided to totally do this 110%:

1. Eat, Run, Live
2.OK, just one more beer
3.Fatty slims down
4. Bitchcakes
5. Too Much Sass in the Pants

All these awesome ladies have had success on the plan. And I know that it works because they are PROOF of it.

And I worked the program this past week so it worked for me.

So today, when I go to the wedding I know I can enjoy some champagne, a piece of cake, etc. Because I know already what the PointsPlus are because I planned ahead for it.

I'm so excited the wedding!! People I have seen IN YEARS are going to be there. It's going to so much to see what happens. And I am looking forward to wearing my dress.

Have a great weekend. I'm off to gym!!

Don't forget about my Shot Bloks Giveaway!!

3 comments:

ElleBee said...

Congrats on the loss, that's awesome!! I just joined WWs again too and I hope my first week is just as good!

Enjoy the wedding! :)

Sarah said...

Well ofcourse WW works, you know I have currently lost over 100 pounds of WW. It saved my life!!

Have fun at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Me? Really? OMG!


This will sound silly, but I think part of the reason I like PointsPlus better and have been more successful with it than I was in the past is bananas. Seriously. Love the damn things. Love not having to write a point value out beside them even more.