Thursday, August 4, 2011

Worst.Run.Ever.

Yep. That about does it for me and running at night. Half a mile in I was ready to stop. It was terrible. Just horrible. I hated every single minute of it. I was tired. And my legs were heavy. And I didn't want to run after half a mile. But, I pushed myself to do 3 miles and that was it. I had to do it. I have a half in almost 2 months.

But that just made me realize I am not a night runner. I am a morning runner. Since tomorrow is a rest day I don't have to worry about it. But Saturday and Sunday easy. I don't work. It's Monday-Thursday that are the hard part. I think if I remember how I felt tonight when that alarm goes off at 5am on Monday morning, I should be alright.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway right y'all!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day!! I'm so excited. I have been SO good all week with tracking my points and I know I'm going to see a loss. I'm hoping for 2 pounds, but we'll see how it goes. Any loss of any kind will make me happy.

I went to the Chiropractor today for my 50 visit follow. Hard to believe, right? I started seeing her on February 9th. And here were are almost 6 months later. I saw my before and after x-rays and the difference is amazing!! She is so happy with my progress and so am. I also learned my right leg is shorter then my left. Who knew? But she wants me continue and I do, too. She is a life saver. Trust me. I was paying out of pocket for my visits because my insurance SUCKED! But I have new insurance and guess what? UNLIMITED visits with no copay. SIGN ME UP HOOKER! Sorry, Cely, I had to steal your saying.

I'm exhausted tonight. This week has been busy. Work has been hectic. I'm ready to enjoy my weekend.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck at your weigh in, I can't wait to hear about it.

My run sucked also tonight!

Phoenix said...

Just think, what is a bad run for you now would have been a good run a year ago! These are the days you can truly see how far you've come!

carla said...

and whats is your worst run these days would be my BEST BEST BEST.

Life is so relative huh?

xo

MizFit

Carolina John said...

I think there was something going on last night. I am a big night runner and still had a horrible run. My legs were heavy, the speed just wasn't there, I only did 4 miles even though I was totally crapped out by 2 and today my legs feel like shit. So I know the pulpit you're preaching from today.

Very cool getting unlimited chiro visits. i want to sign up with that hooker too.

Michelle (Ramblings of a BookCrosser) said...

I'm not a night runner either. Summer evenings are too hot. I prefer the cooler morning runs. Unfortunately, I have to be at work for 8am so that means I get up around 5:45-6:00 to have enough time to work out, shower, eat and get out the door by 7:40. If only I had more time in the day.