Monday, March 19, 2012

Are you Yonannas?

At my Weight Watchers meeting on Friday (what? yes....) someone brought up a device that they had apparently spoken about the week before. Since I had just rejoined Friday (what? yes...) I didn't know what they heck they were talking about. So when I got home I immediately Googled it.


It's called Yonanas and it's the best invention EVER!! It turns frozen fruit into frozen yogurt. I ordered mine from Amazon on Saturday and it came today. I already made used it and it was HEAVEN!!

I can't wait to use it again. They have all these recipes inside to add chocolate and stuff, but I didn't add that. Just strawberries. Sooooo good!!

Last week was a sucky week for me. I'm admitting. I was depressed and didn't eat well and I just couldn't shake whatever was bringing me down. But this week? This week I am ready to CRUSH IT!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back to the WW club!

safire said...

I saw this on an infomercial and it's amazing! I really want to get it too but I don't really need it at the moment (at least that's what my bf will say :)

Celine said...

Oh wow, that things looks amazing!

Welcome back to WW ! :-)

Carolina John said...

Fresh froyo on demand?? That's insane. Or some would say, bananas.

Laura Belle said...

holy mother of berryballs!
I gotta have it! I gotta have it! I gotta have it!

carla said...

I got one for my sister for her birthday :)
she loves.


MizFit

MojoMissy said...

Holy hell, I feel as if I've found the holy grail reading this. I need one of those!!!

karen said...

I got one as soon as we found out John's tonsils were coming out and he would have to be dairy free for a couple of days. One of my favorite things to do after spurting out the banana is to mix in a little peanut butter. HEAVEN!
(By the way -- did you see I've started a new non-lunch blog?)

Centrul de Stiri said...

Weight loss diet plan with amazing fruits, niceee!