Monday, March 12, 2012

Tired

I updated my weight. It's my actual weight as of Saturday. Believe it or not, it's actually down from where it was a couple weeks ago. The scale IS moving down. Just slowly. I'm okay with that. I'm happy that it's moving at all. I lost 0.6 this week. I'll take it. I don't care if I lose 0.6 pounds every week. A loss is a loss.

The weight gain sort of snuck up on me. One minute I was 160 pounds and the next I was 165 and the next I was 170. You get the idea. I'm just happy it's going back down again. The best part is that I'm losing inches. The gym is helping me with that.

Right now I'm a huge funk due to PMS and TOM. It sucks. I had to drag myself to the gym and no, I did not enjoy it. It sucked the entire time while I was there. I wanted to stab myself in the eye with my water bottle while I was there. Fun times. Hopefully it will pass soon. I hate feeling like this.

And losing an hour of sleep SUCKED! I don't remember it sucking so much. I'm still tired.

3 comments:

Bunpoh said...

Wow, you are my twin in the weight department. Same exact thing, was down to 160.5, snuck back up to the low 170s, on the way back down again. This is the second time, for me.

Good going in the gym department! You went despite how you felt.

Celine said...

Congratz on going to the gym even though you were exhausted !

It'll pay off ! :-D

Carolina John said...

I'm having a tough time getting used to the time change too. it's really tough this year.