Monday, March 5, 2012

My new tattoo!!

Hello my loves!! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

I had a little bit of a mental breakdown yesterday about my flabby stomach and how I hate wearing jeans because of my muffin top. Seriously. I hate it. I'm never going to have a flat stomach without surgery because of the extra skin. But, because I want to have a child within the next couple of years, why have surgery to remove the skin now? I'm just going to have to do it again. Right? Right.

Yesterday was my tattoo day. I was very excited about it. I've been wanting to get a new tattoo since I got my last once in 2010. And I think it came out great:

Yes, it hurt. Everyone kept asking me that at work. They don't tickle. But, I don't mind because I have 5 now. And want more.


I did, however, have the most amazing french fries yesterday. Holy moly. They were so good. They were sweet potato fries. They were so good. Yep. French fries. I've been craving fried food for about a week. So I needed to do something about it. What can you do??

To let my arm heal a bit, I didn't workout today. I usually take Monday off anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. But, I'll be back at it tomorrow!!

7 comments:

safire said...

I love sweet potato fries!

I know what you mean about hating that flab. I've been doing yoga infront of my new full-length mirror and I see that flab hanging from my midsection.

My mom told me to wait til after I have babies for the tummy tuck. haha

Phoenix said...

Agree 100%. Unless you win Powerball you don't want to do it twice. Trust. That said, I'm sure it's nowhere near as bad as you think it is, you look great!

Tara said...

ooo sweet potato fries are SO easy to make, and you can bake them in the oven! love them so much.

the tattoo looks great! what shop did you get it at? (I got all of mine at Body Graphics in Windsor Locks/East Windsor - wherever it is - until I moved down to SC, obviously) I love the way new tattoos look, so bright :) I got one recently too but it's not finished (it's HUGE and I couldn't sit through another hour and a half after I'd already sat through THREE hours, ugh) so I'm waiting until it is to post it on my blog :)

Celine said...

Awesome tatoo! I love it!

Carolina John said...

Beautiful tat! I want to get something on my left shoulder, but I haven't decided what yet.

Bunpoh said...

Sweet work! Love the colors! Nice way to kick off your spring!

I hear you on the muffin top thing. Me too, big time. But I agree, don't do it yet!

Sara said...

I like it! The colors are so vivid and pretty! :)